Over 300,000 meeting rooms around the world use Vision’s products. Vision has benchmarked itself against some of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers and has a world-class reliability record. We made RELIABLE a key word because we are passionate about making our products as good as they can be.
If you have feedback that could help make our products easier to use, we want to hear it!
All Vision products have a lifetime warranty, including Vision Media Players. Lifetime is defined as 30 years.
You are required to provide a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the fault. Some Vision products are very technical and require troubleshooting all elements of the installation as it may not be the Vision product at fault. Vision may refuse to replace the item if an adequate description is not provided.
- Lifetime applies to any product purchased after 1st February 2017. Prior to this date, it was 3 years.
- This applies only to the original buyer and is not transferable.
- This warranty protects you against failure of any components, including the power supply and damage when the product is first removed from its packaging.
- If the product is DOA (dead on arrival), you have 21 days from purchase date to notify the company you bought it from.
- The original purchaser is responsible for shipment of the product to the Vision distributor.
- The liability of Vision is limited to the cost of replacement of the faulty unit under warranty except for death or injury (EU85/374/EEC).
- If the product is end of line (EOL) the Vision will provide a credit instead of replacement.
- This warranty does not protect this product against faults caused by abuse, misuse, incorrect installation, unstable or faulty power input.
Vision aims to send a replacement item within 5 working days however this may not always be possible, in which case it will be sent as soon as practicably possible.
Raise Warranty Request
Outside of UK and Ireland:
- End users: contact your reseller and ask for a replacement.
- Resellers: contact your local distributor to raise an RMA. You will need the invoice reference. We will need a detailed fault description and may ask for photos in order to understand the fault and improve product.
UK and Ireland
- End users: contact your reseller.
- Resellers: contact TD Synnex to raise an RMA.
- You will need the invoice reference and serial number.
- We will need a detailed fault description and may ask for photos in order to understand the fault and improve products.
Faulty product is a huge inconvenience for everyone, and we are passionate about reducing it.
- If you bought a package – for example a Techconnect faceplate package, we need to know which part is faulty.
- If you replace the faulty item with another product and it worked, please let us know in the fault description.
- Please outline what tests you did to isolate the fault.
- For motorised floorstands [only] you may request a site visit. This service is limited to one engineer. To request this please contact our service agents on freephone 0800 107 4527 or [email protected]
If you have an unopened product we will take it back for a credit.
- It must be unopened
- You must provide the original invoice reference
- If the product was part of a kit and not sold individually we cannot take it back.