Pair 70w Active Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers
Integrated 2 x 35 watt (RMS) amplifier
1 x wired input / 1 x Bluetooth input
Switches between stand alone or daisy-chain mode
IR remote included
BT can be disabled
The CS-1900P are based on Vision’s passive ceiling loudspeakers but have a powerful 70 watt amplifier built in. Easy to use and virtually invisible, these professional-grade loudspeakers are ideal for meeting spaces that can be divided, or at home.
Changing Room Layout?
For function centres which have meeting rooms that can be divided into smaller meeting rooms, a relay can switch between “standalone” mode, or “daisy-chain” mode.
Rename Bluetooth, Set Pin
Connect via USB and run software (see downloads tab) to rename and set the pin. The speakers stores the details for up to eight paired devices. Even if you change the PIN these eight devices will still connect without needing the new pin. When you pair a 9th device the 1st device will need to enter the password again to connect.
Choose to change to the Bluetooth input automatically when a device is paired, or manually switch.
An included IR remote control gives the user full control, including bass and treble adjustment.
IR Front and Rear
Switch between the front IR receiver, or the rear IR receiver if using a wired control system, or off.
The amplifier is housed in the “master” loudspeaker which has the connection panel, and a speaker output connects to the included passive “slave” loudspeaker.
If you require two pairs for the room an audio output allows you to pass the audio signal on to a second pair of CS-1900P. In fact you can daisy-chain as many pairs as you need using this line-level audio output.
For integration into a controlled audio-visual environment they can be controlled with RS-232 (serial) codes. Vision’s Techconnect Control can be used to control them.
2-Way with Kevlar Driver
Two-way woofer and tweeter design with quality materials and a passive cross-over for superior audio.
If the amplifier senses no input for ten minutes it will automatically go into standby mode.
- Bluetooth device NOT PAIRED when it goes into standby: they will wake up when you pair a device or play audio though the line-level input.
- Bluetooth device PAIRED when it goes into standby: if the BT input was selected only the Bluetooth source will wake them up. If the line-level input was selected only a line-level input will wake them up.
Automatic standby can be disabled with the remote control.
Simple to fit
A cutout template is included so the installer can easily trace the cut line in the ceiling tile. Cut a 198 mm (7.8″) hole and fit the speaker; it’s quick and easy.
The bezel-less grille clips into place once the speakers are secured.
- LOUDSPEAKER DIMENSIONS
- 232 x 95 mm/ 9.1″ x 3.7″ (diameter 224 mm without grille)
- CUTOUT SIZE
- 198 mm / 7.8″
- CARTON DIMENSIONS
- 253 x 253 x 273 mm / 10.0″ x 10.0″ x 10.8″
- SPEAKER WEIGHT MASTER
- 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs
- SPEAKER WEIGHT SLAVE
- 1.2 kg / 2.7 lbs
- CARTON WEIGHT
- 4.0 kg / 8.8 lbs (per pair)
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
- Plastic (ABS)
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT
- 2 x 35 watts (RMS)
- 6.5″ Kevlar
- 0.5″ Silk
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
- 8 ohms
- 89 dB (1w/1m)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 80 Hz-20 kHz
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- ≤ 70 w
- LINE-LEVEL INPUT
- 1 x 2-Phono and 1 x 3.5mm Minijack (summed)
- SPEAKER OUTPUT
- Phoenix connector
- DAISY-CHAIN INPUT
- 3.5mm Minijack
- DAISY-CHAIN OUTPUT
- 3.5mm Minijack
- SPEAKER INPUT
- Phoenix connector
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- 1 x Speaker Cable 5 m (16.4′) long
1 x Remote Control (Battery included: CR2025 3V Li-Mn)
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100-240v 50/60Hz AC External Power Supply – 24 volt / 3 amp
- INCLUDES 4 X 0.5M FIGURE-8 POWER CABLES
- DC TAIL LENGTH
- 1.5m (5ft)
- TRANSFORMER DIMENSIONS
- 120 x 52 x 32 mm / 4.72″ x 2.0″ x 1.2″
- Lifetime return-to-base
- RoHS, CE/EMC, IEC, RCM-SDOC, RCM-POC, BT, CE-RED, FCC-BT3, FCC-BT4, REACH
- ORDER PART CODE
- CS-1900P [EU SAP: 4883105 / US SAP: 13825110]
- SPARE POWER SUPPLY UNIT (PSU)
- TC2 P24V3A [EU SAP: 3940953/ US SAP: 13445528]
- Country of Origin