This simple patch cable connects your phone or laptop to most audio systems. Minijacks are also known as 1/8″, or TRS jack (tip-ring-sleeve) and 3.5 mm / 0.14″ jack. They carry a “line-level” signal.
A soft-woven low-friction outer sheath slides easily as the cable is pulled and helps reduce tangle.
Reinforced with Aramid fibre – the material bullet proof vests are made from – to protect from crush and stretch damage.
- Double-insulated with Aluminium foil
- SHEATH: PVC, outer diameter
- 3.5 mm (0.14")
- CONDUCTOR THICKNESS
- PACKAGED WEIGHT
- 0.09 kg (0.2 lb)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
- 0.04 kg ( 0.09 lb)
- PACKAGED DIMENSION
- 150 mm x 150 mm x 30 mm (5.9" x 5.9" x 1.2")
- GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS
- NARROW PLUG TO FIT IPHONE SOCKETS
- TINNED COPPER SPIRAL SHIELDING
- Country of Origin