Atom VMP [1xVGA/1xHDMI]
Processor: Atom™ Processor E3815 (1.46 GHz, Single Core)
Fanless for silence and reliability
Graphics: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA ports
USB: 1 x 3.0, 2 x 2.0 ports
Ethernet: 1 x port
RAM Memory: 2-8 GB
4GB of eMMC Storage
SSD Hard Drive: 32GB-1TB (also supports older 2.5″ SATA format)
Audio: headphone jack
Bluetooth/Wifi adaptor: optional
VESA Wall Mount: included
Chassis Dimensions 190 × 116 × 40 mm / 7.5″ x 4.6″ x 1.6″ (larger than other models to support 2.5″ SATA drive)
Based around Intel’s® Atom processor, this VMP can we used for digital signage or many other applications. It comes with one HDMI output and one VGA output, and VESA wall mount is included for mounting to the rear of a flat-panel. Uniquely 4GB of on-board storage is built in so for applications that use Linux and do not need significant storage no hard drive is needed.
This player is also a full-powered computer and runs standard enterprise operating systems. Unlike locked down media players information technology engineers can customize Vision Media Players for each job.
Designed for schools, universities, call centres, enterprise, and government applications, the Atom model is optimised for value-conscious businesses and organisations. With legacy VGA connectivity it suits roll-outs with a large installed base of VGA monitors, plus HDMI is also supported.
As well as a host of external connectivity it also features internal connectivity such as RS-232 which suits embedded applications for point-of-sale and kiosk solutions. Using the internal eDP (embedded DisplayPort) touch-panel display connectivity inexpensive kiosks can be built as highly compact systems with no moving parts. Or it can be deployed in point-of-sale retail checkout environments with serial barcode readers and weight scale support. And it features extra internal USB 2.0 headers.
The Atom VMP has a discrete Intel® Trusted Platform Module device onboard for hardware-based data encryption for applications where confidential information is at stake. It features Intel® Virtualisation Technology (VT-x) and the Intel® Watchdog timer which reduces downtime on unattended players. It also features Intel’s® Fast-Boot technology.
Vision Media Players are fully configurable and are available with operating systems and digital signage software pre-loaded and tested.
Choose between Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or the Linux operating systems, or simply order it with none if you’d prefer to load your own image.
Vision only use high quality components from premium brands such as Kingston and Micron. Choose from 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB.
Vision Media Players use solid-state hard drives (SSD) for greater reliability and performance. Choose from 32GB up to 1TB.
This VMP has 4GB of eMMC storage which can be used to boot Linux (not Windows), eliminating the need for a hard drive if the device is used for functions which don’t require a lot of internal storage e.g. in a kiosk.
Vision’s offers one of the most popular cloud-based digital signage software solutions pre-loaded. Signagelive can be installed so that when turned on the device goes straight into player mode.
Wifi and Bluetooth
An optional wifi and bluetooth adaptor Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 can be installed. This card features 802.11agn dual-band wifi and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Intel® Atom E3815 (512KB Cache, 1.46 GHz, Single Core) 5W thermal design power (TDP), Supports Intel® 64 architecture
- GRAPHICS: INTEL® HD GRAPHICS (400 MHZ)
- 1 x HDMI 1.4a port
1 x VGA port
1 x eDP 1.3 with 2-lane backlight and adjustable voltage/timings (internal header – not accessible)
- FIRST DISPLAY
- HDMI (up to 1920 x 1200 @60hz)
- SECOND DISPLAY
- VGA (up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60hz)
- PERIPHERAL CONNECTIVITY: INTEGRATED INTEL® 10/100/1000 NETWORK CONNECTION
- 1 x Super-Speed USB 3.0 port (front panel)
2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (rear panel)
3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (internal headers – not accessible)
2 x Serial RS-232 ports (internal headers – not accessible)
- EXPANSION CAPABILITIES
- 1 x half length mini-PCIe slot (e.g. for wireless card)
1 x Custom Solutions header (DMIC, AppLaunch GPIO, HDMI_CEC, SMBus, I2C[0:1], PWM[0:1] w/5V buffers, 1.8/3.3/5 Vstby)
- SYSTEM BIOS: INTEL® VISUAL BIOS
- 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
Intel® Visual BIOS
Intel® Express BIOS update support
Fast Boot BIOS – Optimized POST for almost instant-on access to PC from power on
- SYSTEM MEMORY
- One DDR3L SO-DIMM slot for memory expandable up to 8GB
1.35V, 1333/1600 MHz (down-clocked to 1066 MHz)
- STORAGE CAPABILITIES
- One SATA port (3 Gb/s) with SATA DOM support and + 5V SATA power header
Internal capacity for 2.5¨ HDD or SSD (up to 9.5mm / 0.37″ thickness)
4 GB eMMC device built-in
Trusted Platform Module device (TPM 1.2)
- HARDWARE MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Watchdog Timer
Fanless Thermal solution
Fan speed control header (if you want to add a fan)
Voltage and temperature sensing
Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
ACPI-compliant power management control
- Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio) via two HDMI 1.4a outputs supporting multi channel digital audio
Intel® HD Audio via backpanel analog audio jack (headset, speakers, headphones, microphone)
Intel® HD Audio via internal stereo speakers (internal header – not accessible)
- HDD LED, Power LED
- Power on/off
- MECHANICAL: CHASSIS SIZE
- 190 x 116 x 40 mm (7.5″ x 4.6″ x 1.6″)
- Vertical Stand and VESA Mount
Kensington Lock Slot
- BASEBOARD POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 12-19v DC (rear panel)
12-24 DC (internal header – not accessible)
12v, 36W wall-mount AC-DC Power Adaptor
- ENVIRONMENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE
- 0°C to +50°C
- ENVIRONMENT STORAGE TEMPERATURE
- -20°C to +70°C
- INTEL COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS: SAFETY REGULATIONS
- UL 60950-1 / EN 60950-1 / IEC 60950-1 / CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60905-1
- INTEL COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS: EMC CLASS B REGULATIONS
- CISPR 22 / FCC CFR Title 47, Chapter I, Part 15, Subparts A, B / ICES-003 / EN 55022 / EN 55024 / VCCI V-3, V-4 / KN-22 / KN-24 / CNS 13438
- RoHS (2011/65/EU), WEEE (2002/96/EC)
- Lifetime return-to-base
- ORDER PART CODE
- Country of Origin