TC3 HDMI-over-CAT6 Module
Transmits HDMI signal over CAT (twisted pair) up to 50m (164 ft)
Supports 1080P (1920 x 1080) and 3D (60Hz)
Power adaptor at Transmitter only
Vision’s Techconnect HDMITP2 allows HDMI signal to be transmitted long distances over standard unshielded CAT5e and CAT6 cable. Take advantage in buildings which have been flood-wired with network cable.
The transmitter simply fits into the Techconnect AV faceplate on the wall, and the receiver plugs into the HDMI port on the display device.
A link light which comes on and stays on when the transmitter is successfully connected to the receiver. You can easily isolate if issues are with the cable or with EDID.
If no image shows or the image has artefacts press the inset “Length” button on the receiver to run the auto-EQ. Pressing the button more than twice allows installers to manually step through ten gain steps.
One Power Supply
The single power supply supplied connects to the transmitter, which passes power on to the receiver via the CAT cable. If a very long or poor quality cable is used the receiver can also be powered via a standard Micro-USB connector. Any 5V2A mobile phone charger can be used.
Version 1.2 of HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is supported. HDCP authentication is the technology that prevents copying of digital content as it passes through cables.
EDID handshakes allow source devices to output the native display resolution. A reset button on the transmitter can be pressed to capture information from the display if the display is changed.
Easier to work with
Ethernet cable is easier to work with than HDMI cables; it has a tighter bend-radius, is thinner, easier to pull, and simple to terminate. And it is future-proof
This product does not compress and supports resolutions up to 1080P (1920 x 1080) at 60 frames per second. It also supports 3D at 60Hz.
- TRANSMITTER DIMENSIONS
- 76 x 21 x 50 mm / 2.9" x 0.8" x 2.0" (length x width x height)
- RECEIVER DIMENSIONS
- 71 x 26 x 16 mm / 2.8″ x 1.0″ x 0.6″ (length x width x height)
- PACKAGED DIMENSIONS
- 150 x 117 x 77 mm / 5.9″ x 4.6″ x 3.0″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
- 25 g / 0.06 lb per set
- PACKAGED WEIGHT
- 0.27 kg / 0.6 lb per set
- CAT5E RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM CABLE LENGTH
- 1280 x 1024: 50m / 1600 x 1200: 40m / 1920 x 1080: 30m
- CAT6/7 RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM CABLE LENGTH
- 1280 x 1024: 60m / 1600 x 1200: 55m / 1920 x 1080 (@ 60Hz): 50m
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
- VIDEO AMPLIFIER BANDWIDTH
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps/TDMS Channel)
- INPUT VIDEO SIGNAL
- 0.5-1.5 volts p-p
- INPUT DDC SIGNAL
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- MAXIMUM VIDEO FORMAT SUPPORTED
- 1920×1080 / 1080P
- OUTPUT VIDEO
- HDMI 1.3, 3D @ 60Hz
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -15 to +70°C
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
- 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- MAXIMUM OPERATION CURRENT
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100-240v 50/60Hz AC 5 volt / 2 amp
- TRANSFORMER INTEGRATED INTO PLUG
- INCLUDES INTERCHANGEABLE PLUGS
- DC TAIL LENGTH
- 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
- TRANSFORMER DIMENSIONS
- 66 x 43 x 32mm / 2.6″ x 1.7″ x 1.3″
- Lifetime return-to-base
- RoHS, WEEE, CE/ EMC, and FCC compliant
- SPARE POWER SUPPLY UNIT (PSU)
- TC2 P5V2A [EU SAP: 2940996/ US SAP: 13445529]
- Country of Origin