50w Digital Amplifier
Extremely small 2 x 25 w (RMS) at 8 ohms Digital Amp
2 x Stereo inputs (Input 1 duplicated on front and rear)
IR Remote control included
By using latest low-impedance digital amplifier chip technology the new Techconnect Amp module outputs a massive 2 x 25 watts RMS (at 8 ohms) but fits into the space of a Techconnect module.
Front Panel Input
Two Inputs are wired into the rear with removable phoenix connectors, but Input 1 is also duplicated on the front panel with a minijack socket for convenience. This “half-normalled” input disconnects the rear terminal while in use.
Digital amplifiers use no power unless they are amplifying program, so even on at full volume; unless it is receiving input it is effectively off. Digital amplifiers also have the advantage of running cold so a bulky heatsink is not necessary
Power Four Speakers
Don’t let size deceive you: the Techconnect Amp can drive into a 4 ohm load allowing you to power up to four 8 ohm speakers (or two 4 ohm speakers).
By default when power is activated the Techconnect Amp turns on and resumes the most recent settings. For hospitality applications it can be set to return to a preset input and level whenever it is powered on – for example in hotel guest rooms.
A simple clear control interface makes the product easy to use long press on the dial to power on and off. Short press to change input.
A remote control is included and IR receivers are positioned on the front and rear for integration with a control system such as the Techconnect Control. Note: there is no tone control with this amplifier. Vision’s spare remote controls have tone buttons but they do not work with this product.
Easy to Install and Uninstall
A robust module that is easy to install or remove and disconnect from the front. Removable phoenix connectors allow non-technical end users to uninstall it very easily if required.
Speaker cable is included plus short input cables are included for connection to the rear of adjacent input modules on the Techconnect.
Ideal when you don’t have furniture to sit an amplifier on, and because it is mounted to the wall it is much less obvious as a target for theft.
Close at Hand
Can be positioned anywhere in the room making it perfect for training rooms, boardrooms, and classrooms.
Integrated Techconnect Family
Included is a single-gang backbox and surround, or alternatively you can mount it in a double-gang surround with other Techconnect modules.
- AMPLIFIER MODULE DIMENSIONS
- 42 x 64 x 36mm / 1.65″ x 2.8″ x 1.57″
- BACKBOX DIMENSIONS
- 86 x 86 x 45mm / 3.39″ x 3.39″ x 1.77″
- SURROUND DIMENSIONS
- 86 x 86 x 8mm / 3.39″ x 3.39″ x 0.31″
- CARTON DIMENSIONS
- 240 x 205 x 63mm / 9.45″ x 8.07″ x 2.48″
- AMPLIFIER WEIGHT
- 63 grams / 0.14 lb
- PACKAGED WEIGHT
- 1.1kg / 2.4 lb
- 2 x Stereo inputs via removable phoenix connectors
- 2 X 25W @ 8 OHMS
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
- less than or equal to 1% (20Hz~22kHz)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (LINE IN)
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (LINE IN)
- more than or equal to 98dB (A-weighted)
- RATING INPUT LEVEL/IMPEDANCE
- Line in 500mV/50k Ω
- POWER CONSUMPTION (RATING CONDITION)
- less than or equal to 50W
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- 1 x Single-gang Backbox
1 x Single-gang Surround
2 x 150mm (5.9″) input cables
2 x Unshielded Speaker cable 5m (16.4 ft) long
1 x Remote Control with batteries
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100-240v 50/60Hz AC External Power Supply – 15 volt / 4 amp.
- LAPTOP-STYLE TRANSFORMER
- INCLUDES 4 X 0.5M (4 X 1.6 FT) FIGURE-8 POWER CABLES
- DC TAIL LENGTH
- 4m (13.1 ft)
- TRANSFORMER DIMENSIONS
- 108 x 50 x 33mm / 4.1″ x 2″ x 1.3″
- Lifetime return-to-base
- RoHS, WEEE, CE/EMC, C-TICK, FCC, IC
- ORDER PART CODE
- TC3-AMP [EU SAP:3446595 / US SAP: 12939499]
- ORDER PART CODE BUNDLED WITH WALL LOUDSPEAKERS
- TC3-AMP+SP-1800 [SAP: 3692237]
TC3-AMP+SP-1800B [SAP: 4001959]
- ORDER PART CODE BUNDLED WITH CEILING LOUDSPEAKERS
- TC3-AMP+CS-1800 [SAP:3802220]
- SPARE IR REMOTE CONTROL
- TC3-AMP RC [EU SAP: 3940956 / US SAP: 12939500]
- SPARE POWER SUPPLY UNIT (PSU)
- TC2 P15V4A [SAP:3271428]
- Country of Origin