Wireless HDMI & mDP
Transmits HDMI wirelessly up to 30 metres (98 ft)
Transmitter plugs into laptop mDP or HDMI ports
Up 1920 x 1080 pixels (HD)
Stream the content from your laptop screen straight to a flat-panel or projector with ease. Just plug the transmitter dongle in to your laptop HDMI or Mini-DisplayPort; it will automatically transmit to the receiver positioned at the display. No software or drivers necessary.
While this product can be used with any HDMI device such as Blu-Ray it is optimised for teaching and meeting room environments. Its practical ease of use will eliminate technical problems and let presenters get on with presenting.
30 Metre Range
An internal antenna in the transmitter gives a range of up to 30 metres for HD content – or up to 50 metres in an open space. Too close or too far away and the image will degrade. It uses the same frequencies as wifi so it will work through dry-walls but performance drops off with distance and physical obstacles, so we recommend using in the same room.
No Cable Clutter
Switching to wireless allows you to eliminate the ugly tangle of cables. Keep your decor clean and uncluttered.
It operates in the 5GHz frequency band and uses Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to select a clear channel for transmission. The signal is made secure with 128 bit AES encryption.
The two input cables are short “tails” to keep the transmitter dongle from blocking other ports on your PC.
It is HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.2 compliance. Features not supported are ARC (Audio Return Channel), and Ethernet.
The TC-HDMIW30 has a latency of less than 200 millisecond – 1/5 of a second. HD Video is smooth and glitch-free.
Includes IR blaster and receiver cables to allow control of the source device from the remote display. Supports 20-60KHz frequencies.
The transmitter requires 500-1000 mA to function. HDMI ports are required to output 55mA but most laptops output a lot more so in most cases it will work. If it doesn’t use the included USB cable to get additional power from a USB port.
Other Display Ports
If your computer has Mini-HDMI, DisplayPort, or VGA Vision has all the adaptors you need to make it work. To see them Click here.
- TRANSMITTER DIMENSIONS
- 87 x 40 x 17 mm / 3.4″ x 1.6″ x .67″ (length x width x height)
- RECEIVER DIMENSIONS
- 97 x 79 x 21 mm / 3.8″ x 3.1″ x 0.8″ (length x width x height)
- PACKAGED DIMENSIONS
- 200 x 150 x 80 mm / 7.9″ x 5.9″ x 3.1″ (length x width x height)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT TX
- 300 g / 0.06 lbs
- PRODUCT WEIGHT RX
- 220 g / 0.49 lbs
- PACKAGED WEIGHT
- 650 g / 1.43 lbs
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
- Tx Plastic / Rx Metal
- MAXIMUM VIDEO FORMAT SUPPORTED
- 1920×1080 / 1080P @ 60Hz
- HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.2
- MAX TRANSFER RATE
- 10.2 Gbps
- TMDS SIGNAL
- 0.7~1.5Vp p
- DDC SIGNAL
- 5Vp p
- IR PASSBACK
- MAX INPUT AND OUTPUT CABLE LENGTH
- up to 5m (16.4 feet)
- ELECTROSTATIC PROTECTION
- Contact and air discharge level 3 IEC 61000-4-2
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
- < 80 % RH (no condensation)
- MTBF (MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURES)
- > 30,000 hours
- TRANSMITTER POWER CONSUMPTION
- 3 watts
- RECEIVER POWER CONSUMPTION
- 5 watts
- < 200 ms
- MAXIMUM DISTANCE
- 30 m (98 feet)
- 128 bit AES
- TRANSMITTER CONNECTIVITY
- 1 x HDMI socket – gold-plated input
1 x DC power – Mini USB-B for supplementary power if required
1 x 3.5mm Minijack socket – for IR blaster
- RECEIVER CONNECTIVITY
- 1 x HDMI (type A) output
1 x DC Power – phoenix connector
1 x 3.5mm Minijack socket – for IR receiver
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100-240v AC 50/60Hz 5 volt / 2 amp 10 watt
- USB-A SOCKET
- DC TAIL LENGTH
- 1.2 m / 3.9 ft
- TRANSFORMER INTEGRATED INTO PLUG
- INCLUDES INTERCHANGEABLE PLUGS
- TRANSFORMER DIMENSIONS
- 66 x 43 x 32 mm / 2.6″ x 1.7″ x 1.3″
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED POWER FOR TX
- 1 x USB-A to mini-USB-B cable, white, length: 450 mm / 18″
1 x USB-A to mini-USB-B cable, white, length: 130 mm / 5.1″
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED SOURCE CONNECTIVITY
- 1 x HDMI cable, white, length: 130 mm / 5.1″
1 x Mini DP to HDMI cable, white, length: 200 mm /7.9″
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IR CONNECTIVITY
- 1 x IR Blaster cable, black, length: 1 m / 3.3 ft
1 x IR Receiver cable, black, length: 1 m / 3.3 ft
- Lifetime return-to-base
- RoHS, WEEE, CE-RED, FCC/Tx, FCC/Rx, RCM-SDOC
- Country of Origin