Distributes HDMI via a network, H.264 compression
One-to-One directly or One-to-Many over LAN
The TC-HDMIIP converts HDMI signal into TCP/IP packets for transmission over a standard LAN network. With no visible loss of video quality it is perfect for corporate and digital signage applications. Each receiver on a network uses a compact 18Mbps bandwidth thanks to the H.264 compression.
Transmitters and receivers sold separately so you can scale your system as you wish.
One to Many
Need to display one source on many screens? This product is perfect! It multi-casts, so you can have one transmitter for the source, and up to 253 x receivers can set on the network – one for each display. Only one transmitter per network.
Point to Point without LAN
Connect one transmitter directly to a receiver and completely bypass a network. This will work with a standard CAT6 cable up to 120m (394 ft) long, or 150m (492 ft) on a high quality cable.
If using a LAN the signal will be repeated by each node on the network, resulting in unlimited length.
Fully HDCP 1.2 compliant, it supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (also known as 1080P).
Digital audio encoded on the HDMI signal is transmitted.
Control the source device from the display with the IR pass-through. An IR blaster and receiver cable is included, and it supports standard 20-60kHz IR signals.
Plug and Play
EDID (extended display identification data) is automatically passed through. Just connect everything together and it will work immediately.
The signal passes through a network without the normal skew and balancing distortion.
Video is compressed using the H.264 protocol – the same type of compression used on Blu-Ray. Images are full colour with smooth motion.
Despite using the standard IP protocols you don’t need to be a network engineer. All end points must be on the same subnet… that’s all you need to know. For best results use a stand-alone network for this system.
This product requires a power supply for each transmitter and receiver. It does not use PoE.
Many video-over-IP solutions require a managed switch so that IGMP snooping can be enabled, but in this case no advanced switch setup is required, so a low cost unmanaged switch can be used.
If you need more than one source to be distributed over one physical LAN you can use Virtual LANs to separate the topologies. The systems are kept separate and cannot be used as a matrix. A DHCP switch assigns IP addresses to each end point and is used to create the vLANs.
- TRANSMITTER DIMENSIONS
- 97 x 94 x 24 mm / 3.82″ x 3.70″ x 0.94″ (length x width x height)
- RECEIVER DIMENSIONS
- as above
- PACKAGED DIMENSIONS
- 155 x 117 x 77 mm / 6.1″ x 4.60″ x 3.03″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
- 0.145 kg / 0.31 lb per set
- PACKAGED WEIGHT
- 0.48 kg / 1.06 lb per set
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
- 200 ms
- COMPRESSION TYPE
- CAT5E/6 Shielded or Unshielded
- 18Mbps per receiver
- HDMI VERSION
- 1.3 (3D not supported)
- HDCP VERSION
- MAXIMUM CABLE LENGTH
- 120m (394 ft)
- 100m between ethernet devices
- 120m between ethernet devices
- MAXIMUM RESOLUTION
- [email protected]/60Hz (1920 x 1080)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
- 0℃ ~60 ℃
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
- MAX POWER CONSUMPTION TRANSMITTER
- 3.5 Watts
- MAX POWER CONSUMPTION RECEIVER
- 3 Watts
- 1 x HDMI (type A)
1 x RJ45
1 x 3.5mm Minijack (for IR pass-through)
1 x Phoenix (for Power)
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100-240v 50/60Hz AC 5 volt / 2 amp
- TRANSFORMER INTEGRATED INTO PLUG
- INCLUDES INTERCHANGEABLE PLUGS
- DC TAIL LENGTH
- TRANSFORMER DIMENSIONS
- 66 x 43 x 32mm / 2.6″ x 1.7″ x 1.26″
- 1 x IR Blaster with 1m (3.3 ft) Cable
- 1x IR Receiver with 1m (3.3 ft) Cable
- Lifetime return-to-base
- RoHS, WEEE, CE/EMC, CE/EMC Report, IEC, FCC, FCC Report, RCM/DOC, RCM/EMC Report, RCM/LVD Report, IC
- ORDER PART CODE: RX
- TC-HDMIIPRX [EU SAP: 4235162 / US SAP: 12939505]
- SPARE POWER SUPPLY UNIT (PSU)
- TC2 P5V2A [SAP:2940994]
- Country of Origin